Its quite easy to install a ZX Spectrum emulator on the Anbernic RG350. Here’s what I did: –
- Download the “Unreal Speccy” emulator from here: unreal_speccy_portable.opk
- Remove the external Micro SD card from your RG350
- Copy this file into the /apps folder of your external Micro SD card
- Copy your Spectrum games into /roms/zxspectrum
- After you’ve re-inserted your Micro SD card, boot up your RG350 and it should be there in the “Emulators” tab
You can bring up an on-screen keyboard by pressing the “start” button, which helps as you need to select “Kempston” joystick before starting any games.